address：201, Factory 6, Longhui Industrial Park, Fuqiao 3rd District, Xinhe Community, Fuhai Street, Baoan District, Shenzhen china
What Are The Factors Affecting The Price Circuit Board Processing?
What are the factors affecting the price of circuit board processing? processing
Just imagine if you are going to buy something, is the price of such a thing one of the key points you pay attention to? Just imagine that you are a buyer now, and the price of circuit board processing should be the focus of your attention! Shouldn't we understand the factors that affect the price of circuit board processing?
1. Different materials used in circuit boards cause different processing prices of circuit boards
As far as the copper thickness of the circuit board is concerned, the copper thickness varies from 1Oz to 3 Oz, all of which cause a huge price difference in the sheet material; in terms of solder resist ink, ordinary thermosetting oil and photosensitive green oil also exist With a certain price difference, the boards made of different materials are different. The boards generally include FR-4, CEM-3, etc., and the board thickness ranges from 0.6mm to 3.0mm. The processing price of different circuit boards will definitely vary. Differences.
Second, the production process is different
There are various production processes of circuit boards, and of course the processing prices of circuit boards vary. For example, such as gold-plated boards and tin-sprayed boards, gong (milling) boards and beer (punching) boards for making shapes, the cost of using silk screen lines and dry film lines is different. It is precisely because of these differences that there will be circuit boards. The processing price is poor.
3. The difficulty of the circuit board itself is different, resulting in a price difference
Take two circuit boards as an example, the others are the same, but the line width and line spacing are different. One is larger than 0.2mm for circuit board production and processing , and the other is less than 0.2mm. This will also cause different production costs, and there are circuit board processing prices. In another case, there are 1000 holes on both circuit boards, and the hole diameter of one board is greater than 0.6mm and the hole diameter of the other board is less than 0.6mm, which will form different drilling costs; in short, even if The materials are the same and the process is the same, but the difficulty of the PCB itself will also result in different costs, which in turn will cause differences in the processing prices of different circuit boards.
Four, different customer requirements will also result in different circuit board processing prices
For example, according to IPC-A-600E, a board requires a pass rate of 98%, but it may only have a pass rate of 90% according to the requirements. The level of customer requirements will directly affect the yield of the board factory, resulting in different costs for the board factory. Processing prices will naturally change.
five,Circuit board manufacturers are different
Different circuit board manufacturers have different circuit board processing prices. We like to shop around when we buy things. The same is true for circuit board processing prices. Naturally, different manufacturers have different prices.
6. Differences in circuit board processing prices caused by different payment methods
The circuit board factory will adjust the circuit board processing price according to the payment method.
7. Different regions lead to diversified development of circuit board processing prices
The production and processing of circuit boards vary in consumption levels in various regions, and the price of circuit board processing will also vary depending on the region:
1. Plate cost (different plates, the cost is different)
2. Drilling cost (the number of holes and the size of the hole affect the drilling cost)
3. Process cost (different process requirements of the board lead to different process difficulty, so that the circuit board processing price will also be different)
4. Labor, water and electricity, and management costs (this cost depends on the cost control of each factory)
8. Other factors in the production of circuit boards affect the price of circuit board processing
1. It depends on the surface treatment process. Our common ones are: lead-tin spray (hot air leveling), OSP (environmental protection board), spray pure tin, tin, silver, gold, etc., of course, the surface process is different. The price of circuit board processing will also be different.
2. It depends on the fineness of the PCB circuit. If the line density is below 4/4mil, the circuit board processing price will be higher.
3. There is BGA on the board, so the cost will increase relatively.
4. It also depends on the process standard. Our common ones are: IPC2, IPC3, enterprise standard, military standard, etc. Of course, the higher the standard, the higher the price of circuit board processing.
Do you understand the eight major factors affecting the price of circuit board processing? If you still don't understand or have more details about the circuit board processing price, please click on the official website of Confluence Circuit below: